The first Bulletin has been released for the 2018 Asia-Pacific Fistball Championships, and sent out to the relevant national associations to provide both up-to-date information and a several calls to action.
Link to shortened public version: Official Bulletin 1 – 2018 Asia-Pacific Fistball Championships
The most important points of the first Bulletin are as follows:
- the requirement for the interested nations to
- confirm their attendance
- pay a small deposit (to secure accommodation)
- outline an estimate of accommodation requirements
- information regarding the venue and accommodation details as compiled so far
- the requirement of relevant nations to begin their visa application process to ensure a stress-free tournament attendance
Details regarding confirmed teams, fixtures, tournament structure and player nominations will be included in future Bulletins.